C4C - Cloud for Customers
What is it ?
C4C is a CRM solution from SAP. Based on cloud technology, this solution is accessible to any device that can access an Internet connection (PC, tablets, phones...).
It allows you to process exchanges with your customers, sales or marketing in an optimized and intuitive way while reducing the costs associated with a traditional On-Premise CRM.
Intended for SMEs and large groups, this solution covers :
- social networks
- predictive analysis
Quick source can rely on professionals with excellent technical and functional skills.
Indeed, since the launch of the C4C solution, Quick Source has continued to develop and improve on this CRM.
Thus, we take care of implementing:
- the entire process from account creation to quotation generation (Accounts, Target Groups, Prospects, Opportunities and Sales Quote);
- the configuration integration with SAP ECC, SuccessFactors or other SAP or non-SAP products;
- the configuration of marketing processes;
- the configuration of integration with social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
- the configuration of integration with webmail clients;
- the management of territory
Quick source has experience in implementation in accordance with the customer's needs.
Integrate C4C with your existing CRMs, whether they are from SAP or not
Quicksource is equipped with the tools necessary for the complete development and custom integration of SAP or third-party products with C4C.
This includes :
- The integration of SuccessFactors by using HCI;
- The integration with different SAP ECC objects such as accounts, materials and hierachy;
- The integration with SAP Success
Improve the possibilities offered by C4C by developing with the SDK
Extend C4C using Cloud SDK
The Customization of the C4C Includes:
- Personalization of the Solution
- Adapt Custom Fields on the Forms
- Customize Form Template
- Form Template with Stub Replication
CRM for associations and NGOs
The functional implementation of the SAP Business C4C Solution includes:
- Finalization of Statement of Work
- Functional Configuration of SAP Business ByDesign solution
- Configuration of Go-Live Activities
- Migration Templates
- Milestones Confirmation
- Key User Enablement
- Overall Go-Live Readiness Assessment
- Testing of the Solution as per the Statement of Work
How we are ahead of our competitors?
- Quick source's implementation strategy, is comprehensively based on modern techniques. This is the key to faster and successful execution, with huge adherence to flexibility. We always follow the internal tooling and a structured plan for every delivery.
- We are are mobile, our resources work on client sites for successful delivery. This has proven to be the best formula for quick deployment.