Situated at the center of Paris, Quick Source is always searching for competent and motivated candidates.
Quick Source, specialist in engineering information technology solutions, has been supporting companies (large accounts and SMEs) for more than 10 years in the fields of :
- IT engineering to participate in the realization of large-scale projects;
- Object-oriented application development;
- The creation of websites, e-commerce and referencing;
- The implementation of SAP SAAS solutions (CRM, HRIS, ERP, etc.)
Quick Source now counts among its customers large French, European and international companies. We support our clients in the success of their projects - over all phases of their project life cycle - by providing them with know-how, skills and recognised expertise in sectors of activity (i.e. health, mutuality, defence, optics, logistics, etc.).
If you want to develop your talents in a collective adventure rich in projects, join us!
Discover our career opportunities or submit your unsolicited application on this website.
Open positions Fixed-term contract - Freelance - Internships
Position: SAP C4C/BYD SDK Developer
Type of Contract : Permanent
Salary : 42k€
The developer's tasks will be to :
- Participate in the implementation of CRM projects
- Understand the business and functional issues of a CRM project within a company.
Required profile : Développeur en informatique , profil 2 ans minimum d’expériences sur le SDK
- Knowledge of SDK Cloud Application Studio,
- Fluen in English,
- Relational skills and competences,
- Initiative, dynamism and autonomy, organizational skills
Position: CRM Functional Consultant Intern
Mission duration: Internship of at least two months (June-July)
Salary : According to profile
As part of the strong growth of our business, we are looking for a CRM consultant intern to participate in the implementation of SAP's C4C (Cloud for Customers) CRM tool.
Through your service spirit and your taste for quality, you contribute to customer satisfaction.
Required profile :
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- You are curious, self-motivated and enjoy taking on challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills, an ability to adapt to new environments and a desire to get involved in this professional and human environment;
- Ideally with a first experience on CRM and/or data migration;
- Possibility of hiring on permanent contracts at the end.
Please fill in the form below, we will answer you as soon as possible.